Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Pope Smokes Dope

Well so I watched this interview with Steve Almond and I saw he was wearing this weird shirt that claims the Pope smokes dope. For some reason the rhyme has stuck with me all week. Steve Almond is funny; he quit his job over a commencement speech given by Condoleezza Rice, and had to put up with the virile anger of Sean Hannity, who is a gay. Steve Almond is funny, but I'm not sure the pope smokes dope. I bet he drinks a lot. He's Catholic.



Rating: 77%

4 comments:

Internet John said...

"The phony pope can be recognized by his high top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

Features the Pontiff getting spleefed on a fatty-boom-batty.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

steve almond has a p. funny name if you think about it

Internet Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.