Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mac Baren's Original Choice


Original Choice tastes like there might be some quality tobacco in there underneath all that fruity nonsense, but I'm still unable to find it in my heart to give this blend even 10%. The strawberry-banana-grenadine topping is simply ghastly. I don't mind the odd aromatic, but this stuff is like a whole year's worth of Friday afternoons when I was 10 years old. Like the package says, it won't bite your tongue, but the fact that this garbage cost good money will definitely burn your ass. About the only thing this absolute crap has going for it is the fact that I can send it to the landfill with confidence that its corrugated cardboard packaging will biodegrade. Fuck.

RATING: 8%

(Image from www.tabakplus.ru.)

4 comments:

Internet John said...

It's like watching a drunk try to ride a mean horse.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

yeah, lets keep it in the review there tiger

I.J. said...

Well, Mr. R3 Nazi, the comments section is for comments about the review. I was commenting on my inadequate mastery of the review format at 25.

I guess that makes you just like Hitler.

I win!

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

if theres one thimg i learned from enc 1101 its that if youc ompare anything to hitler you automatically win a arguement

*falls on sword*