Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Review: 100% = 98%

Thank you Glenn for letting me become a reviewer. My first review is on 100%.

Personally, I think things shouldn't be rated on that scale. I prefer 368%.

So many different sects have fought and died over 100%. Let's give ourselves a break.

100% of people go to heaven?

100% of people want to go to heaven?

100% of everything is everything?

Let's be real. The universe shouldn't be based on 10. Let's go with those dudes in olden times who were base 12 or 9 or 6 or 3.

Let's hear it for 3.14159...%

3 comments:

DCP said...

When I was 13 I played this Star Trek: 25th Anniversary game that was ostensibly for people my age, but there was one level that you had to recognize the numerical system these aliens were using was an alternating base 8/base 12 system, and convert accordingly. I ended up spending $5 to call the help line. I wonder if that was Interplay's plot the whole time.

LoCo said...

Whoa this blog is like the Beatrice Inn of blogger. You never know who'll show up.

John said...

My car gets 80 furlongs to the hogshead, and that's the way I likes it.