Monday, May 12, 2008

Mila Vigdorova




Mila Vigdorova is the best tango dancer I have ever danced with. Only because she is a nice person and comes down from Olympus a couple times per night was I able to dance with her. I also sang "Maria" from West Side Story in front of the entire milonga (tango dance party), which gave me an in.

When you walk with Mila in a close embrace, you can feel every muscle of hers adjusting to yours and complimenting you as you land your foot. Few things in the world are as simple and lovely. Every step you take is the best step of your life.

Rating: 368%

1 comment:

DCP said...

Remember that time you and I sang Maria in front of a bunch of people at a CWP party and you criticized me for changing key a million times? That didn't get me any kind of in with anybody.