Friday, May 16, 2008

Clockers

#86 on Glenn's Top 100 Movie List

In high school I used to like movies that were really super stylized, which means I liked a lot of Spike Lee and Oliver Stone movies. Looking back, some of those were stupid movies to like (U-Turn), but this one holds up, even if since then there have been a billion movies about how much dealing crack sucks. I was going to be a crack dealer myself until I saw this movie. Also in high school my favorite actor was Delroy Lindo. What happened to that guy?

RATING: 87%

2 comments:

laurie said...

I'm pretty sure you still owe me one for forcing me to sit through U-turn with you. I don't remember this one at all, tho. Who is Delroy Lindo?

DCP said...

Delroy Lindo is probably best known for playing the gangster boss in Malcolm X?

Well, maybe he's better known for being the father in Crooklyn?

Has he even been in a non Spike Lee movie?