Thursday, May 29, 2008

the 8 songs from Weezer's Red album that were leaked and I downloaded on the internets


With a few exceptions (Everybody Get Dangerous-> the only thing dangerous about this is how much it sucks), this is the best I've heard from Weezer in a long damn time. And I fucking love it. Can't wait to hear the whole album. Yumyumnumnummmm...it is about fucking time.

Also, how cool is that cover art?

Rating: 79%

UPDATE: Over time I have come to hate this album. And Rivers Cuomo is a pretentious douchebag.

New Rating: 36%

4 comments:

DCP said...

I am hesitant. They haven't had a good album since 1996.

Anonymous said...

Rivers Cuomo is weirder than your three weirdest friends put together. Literally put-together.

I am, in fact, less skeptical than Glenn because I enjoyed the Green album as a whole (sue me), and found things to like on the two more recent and less good albums.

laurie said...

Seriously, the more I listen to it the more I love this album.

LoCo said...

I often resolve not to like groups of white boys singing, but I do have a soft spot for Weezer.